The Cocktails Contest
- A few of my favorite SEALs! Fall Hard and Fade Out by Zoe York, Irresistible Force by D.D. Ayres, Barefoot with a Bodyguard by Roxanne St. Claire, Delta: Retribution by Cristin Harber. And, of course, a
- A signed copy of Teasing Her SEAL
- Your very own pink ribbons because, hello, Gray puts pink ribbons to excellent use in Teasing Her SEAL.
- Martini glasses and cocktail mixers for your own personal reenactment pleasure. Gray has some suggestions for you.
- The Kamasutra Weekender Kit in Strawberry. Just in case you need a few more ideas.
- A fifty dollar gift card to Amazon or the online retailer of your choice.
~*~ Contest Rules ~*~
- This contest is purely for fun and is to promote TEASING HER SEAL and Anne Marsh’s newsletter http://ymlp.com/signup.php?id=geumewqgmgb.
- Anne Marsh takes no responsibility for rules that may be published in any other way or in any other form OTHER than on her own website.
- This contest runs from September 10th, 2015 to October 10th, 2015. Any entries prior to September 10th, 2015 or later than October 10th, 2015 will not be considered.EligibilityEntrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and may not be related to Anne Marsh. Void where prohibited by law.How to Enter
There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary. There will be ONE winner. The winner will be chosen at random by Anne Marsh/Rafflecopter at Anne’s sole discretion from among the entries received. Anne Marsh’s decision is final. The winner will be notified by email by October 20th, 2015. The winner’s name also will be announced on Anne Marsh’s Facebook page and/or in her newsletter.
If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Anne Marsh shall
have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In the event of a dispute
over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account.
The winner will receive the prizes listed above. Red decorative plate and other items used to display prizes are not included. This is the sole prize and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
No substitution, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability or an international winner, Anne Marsh may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses, including taxes, (if any) on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Limitations of Liability/General Disclaimers
This contest is subject to all U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Anne Marsh shall have no obligation or responsibility with regard to (i) entries that contain inaccurate information
or do not comply with these rules, (ii) entries or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part; or (iii) any damages or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.